A Tacoma manufacturing plant seeks an Accounting Associate
to join their team of professionals, proudly serving the wood products industry since the 1900’s! If you are a strong number’s person with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and experience with ERP systems, consider joining this employee-oriented, well-established business! Be prepared to engage in their customer driven philosophy and advance with them into the future. This great opportunity awaits you!
This Accounting Associate position would be right for you if
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar field
- You have 2+ years experience in accounting and possess a strong understanding of GAAP
- You have experience with a fully integrated ERP accounting systems
- You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically advanced Excel
- You have a proven track record of being self-motivated, working with minimal supervision, and partnering with diverse team members
- You have strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and problem solve when faced with multiple input sources
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!