A Puget Sound construction company providing contractor services in industrial and commercial markets seeks a qualified accounting assistant to perform full cycle payroll duties. If you are a motivated, self-starter who wants to seek growth, knowledge challenges, and a place to find community and give back…this job’s for you!
This Accounting Assistant and Payroll Clerk position might be for you if:
- You have a 2-year associate degree in accounting or payroll or 2 solid years of experience performing payroll for 20+ employees
- You have at least 1 year of experience at performing payroll duties in a construction office
- You have experience with all facets of the payroll function
- You have experience using Jonas construction software
- You are experienced at using accounting/payroll software such as Quickbooks
- You are proficient in MS Excel and Word
- You have exemplary attention to detail
- You’d love to work for a company that strives to make a difference
Experience performing payroll duties in a construction/union environment is preferred!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here .
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!