A Port Orchard construction supplier seeks a Accounting Administrator/ Office Manager
Offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits upon conversion and an upbeat sales and customer service work environment. The Accounting Administrator will need to be a self-starter, confident and adaptable to change in a fast-paced every-changing construction environment. The IDEAL candidate will have construction admin and accounting experience!
This Accounting Administrator/ Office Manager position might a good fit if…
- You have 2+ years of bookkeeping, accounting, and administrative process experience preferably in the construction field
- You have at least 2 years experiences as an Office Manager
- You have managed multiple accounts, key dates, and calendared appointments using various database management systems
- You are a team player with the ability to take direction
- You are comfortable with recommending process improvements and “best practices” that increase efficiencies which enhances business process flow
- You are technology savvy and computer literate at a moderate level with MS Office Products
- You have great communication skills and possess the ability to prioritize completing tasks as routine workflow
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!