A Poulsbo Manufacturer seeks an Account Receivable Specialist
to join their Accounting Team. As an Account Receivable Specialist your essential duties and responsibilities will include the working with customers to obtain balances due and resolve outstanding A/R balances and to provide excellent customer service to external customers and internal team members.
This Account Receivable Specialist position would be right for you if you have
- A degree in Business or 4 years of related experience preferred but not required
- Strong computer skills, specifically the ability to learn and use an ERP system and Microsoft Office
- The ability to be organized and pay close attention to detail
- A self-motivated and hard-working mindset
- The ability to problem solve and recommend and implement process improvements
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills
Specific experience in A/R is preferred but not required
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!