A Pierce County metal parts manufacturing operation is in need of a seasoned Bookkeeper skilled in the day-to-day business accounting functions of a manufacturing facility. Responsibilities may include payables, receivables, records maintenance, time card job costing entries, job costing, ADP payroll-related duties, month-end reporting/closing duties, light phones and interaction with clients and vendors. A pleasant personality, a solid work ethic, and a head’s down number cruncher will succeed in this position!
The Bookkeeper position might be a fit for you if you have:
- 4+ years of Accounting/Full Charge Bookkeeping experience handling payables, receivables, job costing, and month end reporting and closing duties, preferably with a background in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with inventory and job costing
- Proficiency with QuickBooks
- Minimum ATA in Accounting or Bookkeeping, or certification is desired; will consider fewer years of work experience with a higher level degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A professional demeanor
- High school diploma or GED
EEO & COVID-19 Workplace Safety Statement:
We value what you bring to the workplace. As such, West Sound Workforce is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, our employees’ physical safety is of utmost importance, too, in this age of COVID-19. Holding a close eye to the Center for Disease Control and OSHA’s websites, we are continually following the recommendations to maintain a safe work environment with respect to this virus and all other safety situations. As an essential employer, partnering with clients, we follow COVID-19 protocols at our worksites and ensure that all employees are aware, have proper PPE and mind those directions for the safety of all.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position. To apply directly for this position or to be considered for other opportunities, please Apply Here.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct-hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!