A busy Bremerton office seeks a Temp HR Assistant
for the next 3-4 months to support the HR department with front desk reception duties and creating files for scanned documents, placing electronic copies into appropriate files from multiple HRIS systems, ensuring time sensitive documents are updated and general office duties (scanning, filing, phones, greeting, mailing) while they undergo an HRIS system conversion. This position will support the HR team during this transition but will not have a hand in the implementation itself.
This Temp HR Assistant position would be for you if
- You have 1+ years of Administrative or HR support experience
- You have 2+ minimum as a receptionist or front office administrative assistant
- You have a high level of confidentiality and understanding of the need for the level of compliance and documentation required for healthcare
- You have a professional demeanor, good judgment, and understanding of confidentiality issues
- You have the ability to type 40+ words a minute minimum and strong data entry skills
- You are a team player with “helper” attitude, willing to accept projects and an increase in workload, as needed
- You have organizational awareness, excellent verbal and reasoning problem-solving skills, and a high capacity for processing information
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
West Sound Workforce is the premier staffing service for the West Puget Sound. With our strategic job placements, employee benefits package, and services that are free to every applicant, West Sound Workforce is your best resource for finding the perfect position.
West Sound Workforce has established relationships with top local businesses, ensuring that we offer the best temporary, direct hire, and temp-to-hire positions in the region. To see what other great opportunities are available, please visit our website at https://www.westsoundworkforce.com and “Like” our Facebook page for ongoing updates!